Here are a few questions to answer.
- What time of year are you interested in fishing?
- How many days of guided fishing are you interested in?
- Will you be doing other activities such as visiting Yellowstone National Park or fishing on your own?
- What are your lodging plans? Looking for a high end hotel? Budget minded? Camping on your own?
- Will you have your own transportation or will you need to be picked up and dropped off where you are staying?
- Are you interested in seeing as many different rivers as possible, or do you have a bucket list you would like to check off?
Here are a few other questions to answer that help us plan your best trip.
- What is your experience level? Be honest.
- What do you want to get out of your trip?
- Is there something specific you would like to learn or experience?
- Have you fished Montana before? Where have you fished?
- Do you want a guide that gives constant guidance or someone a little more laid back?
- Are you more interested in quantity or quality?