We're very excited about the upcoming Patagonia trip. Our previous trips have all been amazing and unforgettable. Join us for the fly fishing experience of a lifetime!
- Group arrives into Chapelco Airport
- Transfer 1 hr to Collon Cura River for pm float and riverside picnic
- Take out and return 1.5 hrs to Casa de Eugenia Hosteria San Martin de los Andes
- Dry bags provided for the overnight
- Day off and meal on your own
- Night at hotel
- 8 am continental breakfast at the hotel
- 8:30 CLE guides arrive and pick up the group
- Extra luggage and bags are left in the lobby (bags will be picked up and held at the Sorensen’s house)
- Transfer 20 min to the put in on the Chimehuin
- Float the Chimehuin with riverside picnic
- Overnight in camp on the river
- Float lower Chimehuin down to the Confluence with Collon Cura
- Take out and transfer 20 min to Est Collon Cura
- Your bags await you in your rooms
- Open bar, dinner, and night at the ranch
March 1 & 2
- Breakfast at 8:30
- Full day floats on Collon Cura River within Estancia Collon Cura
- Meals and lodging at the ranch
March 3 & 4
- Transfer to Limay River (approx 1 hr 15 min)
- oat & night at hotel in Piedra del Aguila (Eagle Rock)
- Float Limay for the day, take out around 4:30 pm and return to Casa de Eugenia Hosteria in San Martin
- Dinner on your own
- Continental breakfast at hotel
- Transfer to Chapelco Airport
- Total cost per person based on double occupancy: $5,520
- Deposit per person: $2,760
Includes: All accommodations, guiding, all meals (except while staying in San Martin), transfers to and from the airport, open bar before dinner at the estancia, all flies, rods & reels, boots, and fishing license.
Does Not Include: Airfare, hotels or transfers in Buenos Aires, gratuities, waders, dinners in San Martin de los Andes, hard alcohol while on the overnight floats, and additional costs due to changes to the itinerary beyond the outfitter’s control.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
A 50% deposit is required within 10 working days to hold a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable unless another client is found for the same itinerary on the same dates. The trip balance is due prior to 90 days before the start of the client’s trip and is non-refundable. If we do not receive notification of cancellation in writing before the 90 day deadline you are responsible for full payment. Cancellations will forfeit all monies paid unless a replacement can be found. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Send us an email or call 866-456-6889 for more info.