Fly Fishing in Montana
Are you visiting Montana and want to get the most out of your fly fishing vacation? Are you looking for a guide service that is experienced, knowledgeable, and hard working? Then Montana Trout Wranglers is your answer. We employ the finest, most knowledgeable and professional fly fishing guides in the area. More importantly, our fly fishing guide staff is comprised of patient instructors who can help make a fantastic day on the water for anglers of all skill levels and experience. We fish over 300 miles of blue ribbon waters full of wild trout to provide you with variety of fishing experiences and stunning scenery.
Why choose Montana Trout Wranglers?
- We provide everything, no hidden costs.
- We are hard core fishermen with first class taste.
- As the owner of Montana Trout Wranglers, I am personally involved in every trip and am here to assure you that your satisfaction is my first priority.
- We are passionate about our job and our clients.
- Each guide is a professional, licensed in the state and has years of guiding experience. A majority of our guides have a minumum of 10 yrs guiding experience.
We are intimate with our renowned rivers:
Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for all the latest news in the area. Or give me a call and let me explain how I provide you with a great Montana fishing trip: (866) 456-6889.
Need more proof? Read what our clients say about us. If you are interested in more information, please browse the website, or contact me directly at our toll-free number: (866) 456-6889.
— Dane Huzarski (Owner/Head guide)